All services sold, leased, issued or otherwise provided by WP Service Masters are covered by the active Terms of Service published on this page. The FAQs shown here demonstrate how these terms of service work in practice.
Each time you pay to receive service from WP Service Masters you agree to the Active Terms of Service as they are written at the time of payment. When you pay for service you also signal that you possess all necessary authority to hire WP Service Masters to perform tasks in relation to each web asset you register with WP Service Masters.
These Terms of Service are covered by copyright. Copyright belongs to WP Service Masters.
Active Terms of Service September 2017
Any site enrolled onto a monthly maintenance & monitoring service plan or other subscription service plan must be assessed by WP Service Masters before service delivery commences. Assessment is necessary to ensure sites are ready to receive regular service. Sites that are unready for service will be considered for website optimization.
Your service agreement with WP Service Masters renews under the terms of the Active Terms of Service with each monthly payment.
Non Subscription Services (Unit Rate Priced Services)
WP Service Masters bills per job, per task or per hour for non-subscription services such as website optimization, website server migration, WordPress training, on-demand hourly support and services other than subscription based monthly monitoring & maintenance services. These are unit rate priced services.
Services provided at a price per unit are issued under the terms of the Active Terms of Service when the initial payment for service is made.
Permissions Granted to WP Service Masters
You grant WP Service Masters permission to a) perform tasks requested of WP Service Masters by you, and b) to perform any necessary actions required to enable completion of any requested task. These permissions will only be used as necessary for service delivery.
Example actions performed under these permissions include:
- domain registrant checks
- contact with named individuals
- access to any website you entrust to us
- access to any web server used by any website you entrust to us
- modification of web site or server configuration settings
- modification of DNS configuration settings
- installation of file and data into any website or web server you entrust to us
- modification of files and data stored on any website or web server you entrust to us
- migration of data between storage locations to facilitate data backups or site migrations or site restorations
- contact with 3rd parties on your behalf
Data Protection and Account Privacy
Data protection, data security and account privacy are important to WP Service Masters.
- WP Service Masters will not share your data with third parties unless required to do so by law or unless permitted to do so by you.
- WP Service Masters respects non-disclosure agreements
- WP Service Masters respects account privacy
Account data is stored and maintained on UK and US servers. Some data is stored on cloud servers provided by Google. Data is accessed from the UK and US via secure SSL/TLS protected protocols. WP Service Masters occasionally creates securely encrypted backups of client data for the purpose of off-line storage and off-line access. Off-line data is deleted when off-line access to data or off-line data storage is no longer required.
Access to Data Held by WP Service Masters
You can access and view at any time the data WP Service Masters holds in relation to you and your account. WP Service Masters may present that data any way deemed necessary to ensure protection of intellectual property and proprietary processes.
You may ask WP Service Masters to delete your account data. WP Service Masters will honor any such request unless prohibited by law or where data deletion is detrimental to service delivery or detrimental to internal processes. WP Service Masters will tell you when law prohibits data deletion. WP Service Masters will seek agreement to retain data where data deletion is detrimental to service delivery or internal processes.
WP Service Masters reserves the right to store anonymized work log data for an indefinite period.
Service delivery is dependent on sufficient funds being paid by you to WP Service Masters to allow WP Service Masters to complete requested tasks.
WP Service Masters has a target response time of 4 hours. Most service requests are answered within 60 minutes. Our commitments are:
- During normal working hours we respond to requests within 4 hours of receipt
- Outside normal working hours we respond to requests within 12 hours of receipt
- During US and UK national holidays we respond to requests within 24 hours of receipt.
You agree WP Service Masters is to be held blameless for loss of earnings, loss of data, loss of business or any other loss that might occur in consequence to the actions, inaction, activity or inactivity of WP Service Masters.
The following persons or entities may request early termination of the relationship between you and WP Service Masters:
- The person or entity who entered into this agreement
- A named person or entity authorized to represent the person or entity who hired WP Service Masters
- The registrant of the domain serviced by WP Service Masters or the domain registrant’s legal representative
- WP Service Masters or its legal representative
Refunds, when requested, are given on a pro rata basis.
3rd Party Costs
WP Service Masters provides technical and website administration services. You are responsible for 3rd party costs. WP Service Masters will seek your approval before providing a service that might incur 3rd party costs.